Skip to main content

Tribes & Empires Chinese Drama

So I started watching Tribes & Empires a few months back...but it got a bit daunting so I stopped. Just recently decided to pick it back up again and I can't help but feel like it's got this Game of Thrones feel to it...only with prettier costumes and Shawn Dou...be still my beating heart! I fell in love with him when I watch Princess Agents...

I couldn't find any recaps after Episode 18. Still trying to figure out the characters.

DramaFever has a great character guide. Im still trying to figure out who is who...hahahah

Episode 19 of Tribes and Empires opens with Muyun De giving Prince He Ge a drawing of the seal that will allow him to get items from his pawn shop.  (De is a merchant).  The two continue to basically size each other up to see who is richer...or so it seams.  He Ge keeps walking around..walks up and grabs the sword from the back of the room...De admits he wants the position.  We find out that the Emperor is in bad health. De also admits he enjoys calculating numbers, therefore admitting his defeat for the position.

Oh, so De wants to become allies with He Ge. Smart move...ally with the one in position. Apparently the Sovereign Seal is still not found. De gives He Ge a drawing of the seal. Once the Emperor passes on, they have to describe the seal. Legends has it is that if a member of the Muru (Han Jiang foreshadowing) locates the seal, they will become the ruler of the Duan Empire.

Master Mo is drinking tea with a Sorcerer that knows about the charmer in Sheng's bead.  He tries to figure out who that charmer is. The Sorcerer dies (another person dead) and Master Mo uses a soul conjuring spell to get the dead to reveal who the charmer is.  It backfires and he's blasted into the back room.

Yu'er brings Sheng tea and he startles her and she drops the bowl.  Sheng finally rests and Yu'er recalls De telling her about his mentor.  She feels that the glass bead will bring him harm so she goes to De to give him the glass bead (oh girl, you wrong for that). He grabs her to stop her from revealing herself.   She gives him the glass bead and asks for a replacement.

Sheng wakes up from a nightmare with Pan Xi walking with De and she draws a sword...He wakes up and calls for Yu'er. She brings him the fake glass bead.  De is looking at the glass bead and Pan Xi appears. She ignores him. He tells her to stay with him and she says no.  He brags how he's smarter than his brother and that he has everything he does.  She responds that he will never see her again and with the flick of the wrists...she gone! What the what?! Oh, what's he gonna do with the glass bead? Of course, he just looks at it.  Yea, creepy music playing.  Since he can't see her, he's gonna keep her with his sword. Oh, there she goes.

Back to Sheng, he recalls his conversation with Pan Xi about magic in the world. Change your perception. He calls for her (he's just talking to a bead. She's not there!) I don't get it. That must be some nice stuff he has at the pawn shop to switch out the bead and his brother not know!

The flower deconstructed it self and became vapor! Oh, wait he calls them particles.  He's summoning her! The sword box is shaking. Ohhhh this some crazy magical stuff! Sheng appears with some magic beams. Yu'er walks out and sees him. Yeah...he doesn't need the bead to do the crazy magic stuff! I bet you feel like an idiot for not believing him! And she walks up to magical Prince Sheng. She tries to touch him and she's blasted away. Serves her right for giving away his stuff!

The astroblade (mystical wheel) stop spinning! The mentor is going bonkers. Sorcerer did warn him that shit would go down the drain. People need to believe in stuff like that.  Sheng sees a reflection in the water, telling him to summon him out.  Yu'er tells him to wake up. Oh...if that's not him who is he?! She helps her up (personally, I would have left her there) He gets stabbed (I think its Yu Xin Ji, but not sure) and he mistaken Yu'er for Pan Xi.  A prince just got stabbed...seriously?!

Han Prefecture is about to get a new Shaman, Shuofeng Su He.  I think he's looking for Ye He.

Subterranean City...that's the mean niece I believe. Her outfit is so cute. I love those outfits from back then. Wait, maybe thats the evil Empress? Dagnabit, I don't know. She touching a sword. Fireworks flash. They are calling for a Master Long. We jump to Nanny Su and her Farmer (I forgot his name...dang mommy brain of mine!)

How does De have fire in his eyes?? Like legit, his eyes are glowing red! Master Mo appears. De shows him the glass bead with Pan Xi in it. Mo told him to return it to Sheng. Ha! Idiot brother. Thought he can keep her. HAHAHHA De asked him who is he helping...He told him Muyun Sheng!
I bet he feels like and idiot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS World Tour Hunger Games Ticket Purchasing

So...April 24, BTS was announced for their Billboard nomination. Their comeback is set for May 18...Billboards are set to air May 20 so ARMY all over the world were speculating that they will be performing and that would be their comeback stage! AND WE WERE RIGHT!  Then, they announced tickets would go on sale on May 5, 10 AM...well at least for the Fort Worth location. It just so happens that it will be on the weekend before my birthday. I'm so excited! Getting the tickets was crazy! My niece and I manhandled 3 laptops & 2 Iphones. We logged onto AXS at around 9:15 and waited. At 9:30AM the pages automatically refreshed... My game plan was to get 3 of the 5 devices in the waiting room and the other 2 devices we'd go in at the time tickets went on sale. At 10:00 AM my nieces computer went straight into the "Are you a human?" screen and she was able to get the 2 tickets...unfortunately, it made her sign in. She ended up with the error message like so many ot

Customers Like to Think They are Slick

Today, was an interesting day. I got to work in the kitchen today. That was interesting. Calling out orders and getting to dress the poboys. YAY! It was pretty uneventful. Until the afternoon.  A customer came in and ordered a 5 piece fried chicken wings with shrimp fried rice plate. Derek took her order.  Martin and I worked in the back and Martin boxed the order and put the plate up.  Derek checked the order and handed it to the customer (we will just say that this occurred at 1:30pm) and he then went to the back (1:35pm)to check on something.  About 1:40pm, the customer approached the counter and spoke to Shera, our other cashier, and basically said that she only got 4 chicken wings, not 5.  When I came to the front to see what was going on she spoke loudly to her companion and said, "You ate a wing, I ate a wing, and I got 2 wings left on my plate. That's only 4 wings. I'm about to get what I paid for." I was not about to argue with this woman over a wing

Since When Did a PoBoy Shop Start Serving Fried Dogs?!

An interesting thing happened at work yesterday.  The lunch rush had just finished and a call comes through on the line. Riiiinnnnggg!!! Riiiiinnnnggg!!! PoBoy USA, how can I help you? Yes, I was calling to find out what do you have on your menu? Is there anything specific you are inquiring about?  We offer different selections from seafood to chicken wing plates... Do you serve fried dogs? I'm sorry, what was that? Is this the place across from *garbled noise* Again, I'm sorry, what was that?  This is PoBoy USA. Are you across from the bank and the business center? Yes, that's us.  Is there something I can help you with? Do you serve fried dogs? I'm sorry, we do not, is there anything else I can help you with? I would like to make a suggestion to your menu. Okay, what suggestion would that be ma'am? You should add fried dogs to your menu. *snickering* No ma'am, that won't be happening anytime soon.  Is there anything else I can help you wit